Thursday, July 11, 2019

July TBR

I realize that I did not put up a June TBR last month and my life was all over the place in June. I was overwhelmed with everything and I just wanted to finally relax after a stressful school year. I am in the middle of my third book as I am writing this and the books shown are not in the order that I am going to read them except the first two, which I have finished. Some of these I wanted to read last month for a book club pick and a read-a-thon. I also have two blog tours going up at the end of the month. I also can't stay away from the non-fiction it seems.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...