June was something else. It flew by, and as I am writing this, I just ordered the girls new workbooks for the upcoming school year that starts NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!! What the actual hell. I only read 9 books in June and to be honest, it was not fun most of the time. I felt super rushed with everything and felt like the only things that needed to be done were done. I didn't have any time to myself it seems. Also, I started reading Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow on June 24th and I just finished that today and it was good but so damn exhausting. I had to listen to the audiobook to help get me through it because I was not able to renew it again because of my stupid library system only has one copy. My library system has over 15 libraries. Anyways, I am going to stop complaining and show ya'll the books I got to before the massive 800-page book about Hamilton.
1, The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
2. Screen Queens by Lori Goldstein
3. Charlie & Frog: The Boney Hand by Karen Kane
4. The Light, Houston, Texas by Joe M. Solomon
5. You by Caroline Kepnes
6. This is Where I Leave You by Jonathan Tropper
7. Stand Off by Andrew Smith
8. Unicorn Vs. Goblins by Dana Simpson
9. Endangered by Eliot Schrefer
No comments:
Post a Comment