Sunday, January 12, 2020

A-Z GLOBAL NONFICTION READING CHALLENGE

I decided to do a A-z reading challenge this year with one genre. I enjoy reading nonfiction and I have been wanting to read non fiction books set in different countries. I actually found a website where there is books listed by continent and countries within that continent that takes place there or the author is from that country. It is a mix of fiction and non fiction. I chose some books or most of them from this site and the rest were google searches. Here is my TBR and the countries.

A- A House in the Sky (Somalia)
B- The Boys in the Boat (Germany)
C- The Cut Out Girl (Netherlands)
D- The devil in the White City (Illinois, US)
E- Educating Alice (Japan)
F- Fun Home  (Pennsylvania, US)
G- Grayson (Pacific Ocean)
H- Hidden Figures (Texas, US)
I- I am Malala (Pakistan)
J- Just Mercy (Alabama, US)
K- Killers of the Flower Moon (Oklahoma, US)
L- Lost in Shangri-La (Indonesia)
M- Miracle in the Andes (Argentina)
N-  Notes From a Small Island (England)
O- The Other Wes Moore (Maryland, US)
P- Persepolis (Iran)
Q- The Quest For Anastasia (Russia)
R- The Republic of Pirates (Bahamas)
S- The Statues That Walked  (Easter Island)
T- Time's Magpie (Czech Republic)
U- Unfamiliar Fishes (Hawaii, US)
V- Vanished  (Palau)
W- We Crossed A Bridge and It Trembled (Syria)
X- Xanadu (China)
Y- Yes, Chef  (New York, US & Sweden)
Z- The Zookeeper's Wife  (Poland)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...