Wednesday, January 1, 2020

DECEMBER 2019 READING WRAP UP

I always plan for December to be a chill reading month and read maybe 3 or 4 books, but to end 2019 I read 12 books. I participated in the tis-the-season-a-thon at the beginning of the month and I read three books. After, I was on a freakin' roll and did not want to stop. I wanted to read as much as I could. I enjoy pretty much everything that I read, and found some new favorites along the way. 

1. Girls Like Us by Randi Pink

2. Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, Lauren Myracle

3. 10 Blind Dates by Ashley Elston


4. The Afterlife of Holly Chase by Cynthia Hand

5. The Hard Way by Julie Luongo

6. Why Not Me by Mindy Kaling

7. The Strangers by Margaret Peterson Haddix

8. Dealing in Dreams by Lilliam Rivera

9. Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys

10. The Heartwood Crown by Matt Mikalatos

11. The Kill Artist by Daniel Silva

12. The Boy From Tomorrow by Camille DeAngelis






No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...