Saturday, February 1, 2020

January 2020 Reading Wrap Up

My 2020 reading year is off to a great start. I have realized that I went for some big books and fantasy and that is going to be a running theme this year. I started the A Song of Ice and Fire series and I will be reading a book every other month so I don't burn out on the series. Also most of these books were big ones. Over or almost 500 pages.I did not plan that, but I did get 10 books read this month and I enjoyed almost everything. Also three books that I read this month took place during World War 2. 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...