March was a slow reading month for me. With everything that is going on in the world, I focused more on our health, homeschool and our finances. Reading, watching TV and anything YouTube related was pushed to the backburner. I was just also in a little bit of reading slump before I got to A Clash of Kings because I was trying to force myself to read what I had on this months TBR before the 30th and it wasn't going to happen. I read a total of 7 books in March and I am a little miffed by how it has made my reading planner look wasted. Books are shown in reading order.
1. Lost in Shangri-La by Mitchell Zuckoff
2. Carrie by Stephen King
3Saga Volumes 1-3 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples
4. Funny Girl by Nick Hornby
5. Wundersmith: The Calling of Morrigan Crow by Jessica Townsend
6. Grayson by Lynne Cox
7. A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...






No comments:
Post a Comment