Tuesday, June 15, 2021

TOP TEN TUESDAY: SUMMER READING PLANS


HAPPY SUMMER!!!!! Thanks to Jana for hosting Top Ten Tuesday every week. This week is for sharing our Summer TBR's. I have a feeling that I have shared these books before, but I really would like to get to them, so this is called holding my self accountable. If any of these are on your summer tbr's let me know down in the comments and I would love to do a buddy read. 
 










8 comments:

  1. Hum If You Don't Know the Words is so good, heartbreaking but good. My Summer reading list

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Bone Jar has me curious. Will have to look it up, looks like maybe a thriller?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you'll manage to get to these. Happy reading! My TTT https://readwithstefani.com/books-on-my-summer-2021-tbr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. the last resort gives the chills. happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Purple Shroud sure sounds good!

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-summer-2021-tbr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've not heard of these! I hope you enjoy them. Here is our Top Ten Tuesday/ Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you enjoy all of these!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/06/15/top-ten-tuesday-320/

    ReplyDelete

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...