Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Winter 2021 TBR

 

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl.

This week's prompt is your winter 2021 TBR. This is basically my December TBR because it's the end of 2021. The first four I have already read and they were good. 












16 comments:

  1. I read The Lighthouse from Netgalley recently, hope you'll enjoy it. Happy reading! My TTT https://readwithstefani.com/10-books-i-want-to-read-this-winter/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I‘ve heard good things about The Golem and the Jinni!

    My list is here— https://fiftytwo.blog/2021/12/14/ttt-top-winter-picks/

    Happy TTT!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I've only read the first Frostheart book but I'm keen to continue with the series at some point 😊 A Boy Called Christmas is also a book I'd love to read and now is defo the perfect time for it. I hope you enjoy all these reads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep hearing about The Boy Named Christmas, I think I need to add it to my TBR.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/winter-2022-tbr-10-books-i-hope-to-read/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, that Christmas book looks good. And, I need to read more by Kristin Hannah. I've enjoyed what I read by her so far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoy all of these!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/12/14/top-ten-tuesday-346/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Golem and the Jinni was great. Happy reading!

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Magonia looks really good! I hope you enjoy them all.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Winter Garden is one of my all-time favorites. Hope you will love it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the cover for the Purple Shroud.
    Enjoy reading.
    https://seriesbooklover.wordpress.com/2021/12/14/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-winter-2021-to-read-list/

    ReplyDelete
  11. A Boy Called Christmas is wonderful hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've heard so many good things about The Golem and the Jinni - I seriously have to give that one a read soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh I love that cover to Voyage of the Frostheart! Glad to hear you enjoyed the ones you have read :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the cover of Windfall by Jennifer E. Smith.

    Have fun reading these books!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooooh, so many lovely covers. Your books look all very inviting. I think I would be most interested in "The Purple Shroud". Sounds exciting.

    Thanks for visiting my TTT which is a TTTT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. YES to Frostheart and A Boy Called Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...