The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly from The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
How is summer flying by so quickly??? I mean I blinked and my summer to do list is barely touched. I have no idea what to say. I am speechless. Hoping that this last week of June, I can get some of my to do list done and not feel overwhelmed all next month. I need to plan out the upcoming school year and my oldest is going into 8th grade, so we are going to be doing some high school classes prep and college prep. Homeschooling is always overwhelming at the beginning of the school year.
In other news my hubby is making amazing progress on our deck. I am beyond excited for it to be finished soon.
In other news, I have not finished a book this week. I started Islands of Abandonement on Monday and didn't pick it back up until Friday night. I had another week of babysitting and when they leave at 5:30pm now, I am wore out. I am enjoying it because one of my favorite things to read articles about and research is abandoned places. It is also a quick read at certain points, so I am hoping to finish it tonight or early Monday morning during the toddlers nap time or when they are on their tablets.
Monday: #5OnMyTBR
Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday
Thursday: Blog Tour: Verse 2
Friday: Blog Tour: Feather and Flame
Saturday: Blog Tour: Rise of the Snake Goddess
#5onmytbr
top ten Tuesday
review: Islands of Abandonement
WWW wednesday
Blog tour: the history of us
I broke my book buying ban. I bought one book. I have had this book in my Amazon cart since I finished the first book and it was one of my favorite books of the year. If you have not picked up House of Rougeaux.... WHAT ARE YOU DOING???? Go pick it up and read it NOW!!!! The sequel came out last year in July and I am kicking myself for not buying it then.
That is my week. I did want to talk about the news that happened this week and I have decided against that because I don't want my blog to become political. My facebook has turned into that.
How is everyone's summers going. Have ya'll watched Obi-Wan Kenobi and Doctor Strange. Who is ready for Thor: Love and Thunder..... this girl right here because I have to see Thor butt.












I haven't watched Dr. Strange yet. I was most interested in it to see what they'd do with Wanda. Now, I'm not so sure I want to watch it.
ReplyDeleteMy first thought when I saw you talking about summer being so far along was "it officially turned summer this week." But I'm out of the school loop. In that context, it makes sense.
The deck looks like it's going to be nice! And I watched Obi-Wan this week too. I thought it ended pretty well.
ReplyDeleteThat decking looks amazing! My son will be starting school in September which is ridiculous! He will have only just turned 4 - I don't know where those years have gone!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
My post:
https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/06/26/sunday-post-37/
That deck is going to make a few great memories when it's done!
ReplyDeleteI also haven't read very much this week, hope to catch up next week. Have a good week ahead!
Elza Reads
I never got into those ghost hunting shows. They always seen too dramatize.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week.