It is my favorite month of the year!!!!! IT'S SPOOKY TIME!!!!!!!!!
I have to share my favorite version of the song This is Halloween. It's a trap mix, so please give it a listen. My girls jame out to this while walking for candy on Halloween and the neighborhood we go to, always joins with dancing.
Reading update: the TBR I set for myself last week was a major bust. I am only 60 pages into the first book I put on my list and the rest I didn't touch. It was a hectic school and work week. To treat ourselves after such a week, we had a shopping day today. We went to Hobby Lobby, Roses, Walmart and Aldi.
My kids made out like bandits at Hobby Lobby and Roses where my husband bought them what they wanted off their christmas lists. Needless to say they came home and marked things off...lol. Then Walmart and Aldi were grocery shopping and inflation punched me right in the damn face today. I spent over 400 dollars on groceries and personal care and pet care.
So as it looks like to be another busy work and school week, I am keeping the same TBR. I am hoping that Spy Family volume 3 will finally come in at my library because the person who has the only copy still has not turned it in a week later after the return date.





Hope things are a little calmer this week so you can get more reading in. I certain understand those kind of weeks where things don't go as planned.
ReplyDeleteIt's springtime here, so we're heading towards longer nights and warmer weather. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteI love this time of year too. And I hear you on the prices. My last grocery trip I spent a fortune too!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun Star Wars read!
I hope you have a better week, Kelly Lyn. Grocery shopping anymore makes me want to puke at the checkout. Happy Sunday!
ReplyDeleteOh yes - I feel your pain regarding the weekly shopping bill. I don't CARE if the overall inflation figure is dropping when food just continues increasing week by week. I hope the coming week is a better one.
ReplyDeleteOh but shopping is so fun!! But I hope you get to enjoy October!!
ReplyDeleteLove October! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteJill
http://www.allthebooksihaventread.com/