Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Wishes for Birthday and Christmas

 


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl.

my wishlist: wishes

My birthday is in 2 days and Christmas is in 6 days and it is time to share what we all want under the tree. BOOKS. I did have 10 books listed in this post, but I have since removed them.

Recently, my oldest cat passed away on Friday. In the days since, I have not had any thoughts about my birthday or Christmas and that the only thing I do want is her back. Sadly, that cannot happen. I have had this post made for the last couple of weeks, and now I feel silly posting it. 

I hope everyone gets what they desire and have a merry Christmas.


7 comments:

  1. Ah so sorry for your loss <3 We lost our cat earlier in the year and its so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for your loss. I hope you have a nice Christmas and birthday to distract you for a little bit.

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2023/12/19/top-ten-tuesday-books-bookish-things-that-i-have-asked-for-this-christmas-2023/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for your loss.

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Losing a pet is no fun. I'm sorry for your loss and that you're grieving right now. I hope books can bring you a little comfort at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry for your loss, losing a pet is never easy. I hope you have a good birthday and Christmas through your grieving and remember the good times you had with her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry for your loss. Sorrow definitely makes holidays and birthdays tough. I hope you are able to find some peace and comfort in your grief.

    ReplyDelete

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...