Sunday, November 10, 2024

End of The Year Plans// Sunday Post # 72


 The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly from The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

I really dislike the time going back and wish we can just do away with it. I am making my end of year plans and holiday plans. I am just ready to start planning my next year reading goals and life goals. 

The last two weeks were better than the beginning of the month. I focused on my kids school and my work to keep myself from being sad and thinking. But this weekend, I will have to think about the sad things because my mom and uncle want me to plan my grandma's memorial. It's going to be today which is her birthday. She would have been 79.

Todays post is going to be my November TBR because I am genuinely excited about all of these and some are rollovers from my October TBR because I am still in my spooky mood.










I also have a ton of library books out that need to be read but does wont be due back until next month. I have some netgalley reads I need to get to. I am ready for Thanksgiving. My girls are going on a trip to my aunts house for the holidayand they will be gone for 5 days which will be the longest they have been away, They have been gone on 4 day trip and on that 4th day I was ready for my babies to be home.


5 comments:

  1. Looks like a great plan for November! Lord of the Rings is always a rewarding one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two birthdays today too - a grandchild and a deceased sister, both of whom I think of with great love. Have a good week and planning for your grandma's memorial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Demon Copperhead and have The Poisonwood Bible on my TBR. ☺

    I hope you can find enough things to keep yourself occupied while your girls are away on a visit. ☺

    Have a wonderful new week. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your plan for November. A lot of great books there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a fan of the time change either. Your November TBR looks good.

    Jill
    https://www.allthebooksihaventread.com/

    ReplyDelete

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...