Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl.
The topic for this week is the oldest books on your TBR, meaning the earliest published. I am not going to share that because I do not want to go through my entire Goodreads TBR and choose the old ones. Instead I am going to share the top ten on my TBR shelf on Goodreads.











Have you seen the show based on Bird Box?
ReplyDeleteMy post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-oldest-aka-earliest-published-books-on-my-tbr/
I had to read Gulliver's Travels for school and I didn't like it at all, but that could be just because it was required reading. I hope you'll love these books when you read them :)
ReplyDeleteIf you'd like to visit, here's my TTT: https://thebooklorefairy.blogspot.com/2024/11/top-ten-tuesday-oldest-books-on-my-tbr.html
I hope you enjoy reading these when you get the chance and the mood strikes.
ReplyDeletePam @ Read! Bake! Create!
https://readbakecreate.com/oldest-books-on-my-tbr-ten-oldest-books-i-own/
The Book Thief is really good! Raven Boys and A Discovery of Witches are also good reads! I hope you get to these at some point. :)
ReplyDeleteTHE BOOK THIEF is excellent! In fact, I should reread it soon. Thanks for the reminder. I hope you enjoy all these when you get to them.
ReplyDeleteHappy TTT (on a Wednesday)!