Sunday, May 3, 2026

Review: The Mandalorian Manga Volume 1 by Yusuke Osawa

 


I am obsessed with Star Wars and I love The Mandalorian. Grogu is my love and I can not wait to see the movie later this month. I was at a library event with my kids and they saw volume 3 on the shelf and they wanted to read it. I requested this one and it is basically the first episode of the first season.

We see Mando going into a bar and saving the target of the bounty. We see him put the guy in carbonite on the epic Razor Crest. If you haven't watched the first season, watch it and then read this because it will help you remember names and all that. 

This is definitely targeted towards children, but I likw seeing the cutie illustrations of Grogu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...