Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Hunger Games OBSESSION!!!

OK, I started reading The Hunger Games in January. It took me a few weeks to get through the first book because I was super busy and didn't have time to read. But once I got to the good parts in the first book, holy hell, I flew through it. After I got done reading it, I sent Cayce to Wal-Mart to get me the second book.

The whole time I was reading the book, I felt like my eyes were going to pop out of my head and I tried so hard not to get a paper cut.. haha. I finished it in 2 days. Also, when he bought the 2nd book for me, he picked up the first movie. After the book was read and resting from my high speed page turning, the movie was in my DVD player and I was happily on the couch. I wanted to watch it over and over and over again. The only thing that sucks is that it didn't have deleted scenes.

A week before the 2nd movie came out, I sent Cayce back to Wal-Mart to get the 3rd book. I cried reading the parts about Peeta. I'm in love with Peeta's character in the books and movies. Josh Hutcherson was the perfect fit for the role and he made it come to life MORE!

When I got to the epilogue at the end, and it mentioned kids, I LOST IT! I immediately went online and found a website where fans right their own fiction on whatever they like. I found exactly what I was looking for plus some. There were all three books written in Peeta's POV, the wedding, BABIES!!!! I found music videos of clips with love songs and fell in LOVE with one video that plays to the song A Drop In The Ocean and at the end, it has words that made me cry like a baby.

The love story in the hunger games is better than twilight!!! If Peeta was a vampire, then it would TOTALLY BE DIFFERENT!!!!

But, I have to wait 8 months for Mockingjay part 1 to come to theaters, and even then, Peeta won't be in it that much. But, I have a theory that the first movie will end right when they rescue Peeta from the capitol. That's just my guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...