We are stuck inside today because the weather is beyond RETARDED! It's freezing one day, hot the next and now cold and rainy today. Samantha and I are watching Ghost Adventures right now while Airy and Addy are taking their naps. We are going to make some homemade kid paint tonight when Cayce gets home and we are going to have a shrimp bog for dinner.
Tomorrow morning, I'm hoping that the weather is better so we can at least go to the track and walk around and let out some of our pent up energy from today. Cayce doesn't have to go in till 2, so it will be a good couple hours for the kids. The kids will be painting their little piggy banks tomorrow with Cayce. I will have some time to work on school work.
On Sunday, we are going to take a little family trip because Cayce has the day off completely. I want to do some more geocaching since the temperature will be in the 60's. I want to take the kids to Sweet Frog, which is a frozen yogurt place. I have a feeling that this is going to be a great weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment