Tuesday, March 25, 2014

What A Day!

It has been an energetic day for me. Last night, I thought that today would be like every other day. We watched a movie till the early morning and Cayce had to leave at 7:30 this morning. I usually sleep in till about 9:30, that wasn't the case this morning. After Cayce left, I got straight up and got breakfast on the table, myself situated. The bed got made before 8:15, and the dishes were put up and more dishes starting to soak in the sink.

The girls got up at 8:30 which was surprising because Adalyn was the first to wake up this morning, and she usually wakes up around 9:45-10:00. I got the girls dressed and fed and then I had some me time to do some Swagbucks. Around lunch time, Cayce came home and fixed Adalyn's bed and we had lunch. The girls loved their lunch because they got to eat with Cayce and he put Ariana and Adalyn down for their naps.

During their naps, I got some much needed work done on Ariana's school. I got the rest of her week's planned out and now all I have to do is write down her workbook page numbers before the start of every week. Now I am slowly writing my notes and studying "What your kindergartener needs to know".

After doing so much chores and school work today, when it is 8:00, I'm going to relax and watch some TV, which I haven't been doing in the past month, besides the occasional movie with Cayce.

Time for more dishes to be done and dinner for Adalyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...