Tuesday, March 4, 2014

IHOP Trip

On Saturday morning before Cayce had to go to work, he took the girls and I to brunch. It was a great time. The kids ate all their food and I had one of the best sandwiches in my life. He then took us shopping at the dollar tree and we got some much needed necessities for the kids. Now picture time.

daddy was showing her how to look for the letters for the wordsearch


waiting patiently(gasp) for her breakfast




My plate. The Philly Cheese Steak Stacker

He went to town on his steak

she scarfed down her food

eating her bacon


cutting her own pancakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...