Thursday, March 20, 2014

NEW Instagrammer Here!!

I have officially jumped on the Instagram bandwagon! I started last Tuesday, and I'm IN LOVE! I joined because I wanted to follow all of my fave celebs and see their pictures that I can't see on Facebook or Twitter.

It was a great decision and now I am happy that Cayce bought the tablet the Sunday before. He didn't say anything negative about it which made me a happy girl. I will definitely be using it when we travel and do fun homeschool things.

Next weekend, I hope to have a date night with Cayce and go to the drive in and see Divergent. I was wanting to go this weekend, but they are not showing it. I am patiently waiting for some teaser trailers or photos to pop up of Mockingjay part1... (that's another reason, to start instagramming)

If you want to check out my profile and follow me

Instagram.com/swanseamama09

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...