Saturday, March 8, 2014

Sunday Family Day

Last Sunday, we had the perfect family day. Cayce and I slept in and the girls played quietly. We played and watched some TV and Cayce went and got us Subway for lunch. After, the girls went down for a nap and I got some stuff done around the house. It was nice that voices weren't raised and hardly any tears and no fights. I love these days that Cayce is off from work.

After nap time, Cayce took all 3 girls outside and banned me from going outside because that was "his" time with the girls. I didn't object. I finished work, got some housework done and got supper started.

We had Chicken Broccoli stir fry for supper. It was delicious and after we gave the girls their baths and put them down for bed. I decided on movie night and we watched The Hunger Games. I fell in LOVE with it. I will post more about my obsession later.

Sometimes, having no plans makes for a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...