Monday:
She colored hot air balloons and everyone that saw it, she would point it out. We read a balloon counting book and it was about birds popping balloons, and I would say "those pesky birds", and she would say "pesty", it was a great laughing moment.
She was proud of those hot air balloons. We listened to The Balloon Song by Mark Willis. I fell in love instantly with the song.
Tuesday:
Here is last week's lesson that I switched up by accident.
Wednesday:
She picked out the green color all by herself. I was going to give her a light green and she told me no, and chose the dark green. Little miss independent!
Thursday:
she did this page all by herself. PROUD MOMMY MOMENT!!!!!
We used little stickers and we had room for more. Made a mental note, not to use big stickers the next few weeks.
Friday:
She had the day off and I focused solely on getting Samantha's school planning done, because Sammy has 1 more month before her Kindergarten prep work I have set aside.
Cayce taught them both how to do push ups last night and they are doing great with that.







No comments:
Post a Comment