Monday, April 14, 2014

Before Tricia's Wedding

The day of my cousin's wedding, Cayce had to work a couple hours mandatory at Accurate. So, he decided to leave at 10:00 and we got the girls in their matching dresses and shoes that we bought on Friday night. We had a little breakfast and Cayce and I dressed. My dad came over and we followed him. It was a pretty long drive but it was worth. We definitely got some laughs in on the way. My dad almost got wet by an irrigation system because the car in front of him slowed WAYYYYY down and it was hilarious.


When we got to the marina and resort, the pollen SUCKED! It was everywhere and it made me irritated. I had to get inside quickly before I went into a sneeze fest.



Look at my handsome man. He sure does clean up nice.





Addy sitting with her papa.

The weather was nice and there was a party going on right next to the deck/patio we were on. The colors of the wedding were Orange and Purple. My cousin is a HUGE Clemson Tigers fans, and those are Clemson colors. The guys wore orange shirts and the bridesmaids wore purple dresses.

Bryan the Groom


My Aunt Karen

pretty little flower girl

Tricia and her oldest Treston


It was so lovable.



They walked to another one bites the dust. Everyone laughed and the party people on the other side were really respectful and sat on the sand and watched and after the ceremony, it seemed like everyone of them jumped up and started cheering and then went back to partying.
 
My next post will be all about the reception. More pictures and more details. It was a beautiful day and it was awesome for Cayce and I to attend a wedding together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...