Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Reading List Update

I am going to be updating this year's reading list every 3 months. So it will be updated again in July.

  1. The Hunger Games
  2. Nightshade
  3. Fearless
  4. Princess of Landover
  5. The Lost & Forgotten Languages of Shanghai
  6. The Defector
  7. The Secret Servant
  8. Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief
  9. Percy Jackson: The Sea of Monsters
  10. Percy Jackson: The Titan's Curse
  11. Percy Jackson: The Battle of the Labyrinth
  12. Percy Jackson: The Last Olympian
  13. Dark World (Zak Bagans)
  14. Chasing Spirits (Nick Groff)
  15. Catching Fire
  16. Mockingjay
I'm going to start reading Nightshade sometime this week.

3 down, 13 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...