This has been a hectic and busy week. I have been trying to get all of Samantha's Kindergarten prep work ready in time for her to start on Monday and I'm also trying to get my house clean for Easter/ Samantha's 5th birthday.
I finally got all Samantha's sight words laminated and organized. I got her spelling games ready. I am patiently waiting for our public library to announce summer reading and all that. I signed the girls up for a Lowe's workshop next month.
I started reading another book. It's called Fearless and I got through half of it before I made myself put it down or I would have gone through another book in one day. I'm hoping to read more on Saturday because Cayce has to work from open to close at the store to be able to have Sunday off.
I have cut down tremendously on TV watching. I only watch my new shoes at night when they air. I have been reading lots of fan fiction and being on tumblr a lot. I have my Spotify open from the time I wake up till I go to sleep. I have been hitting the sheets around 1-2 AM and it's like I'm a teenage again because I used to stay up till like 4 or 5 AM and then sleep till 3 or 4 PM. That was what I was comfortable with and my parents never said anything. Cayce on the other hand, has a problem with it. It's who I've always been and I'm not going to change.
But now I go to sleep between 1 and 2 in the morning, and I wake up between 9 and 10. My kids get taken care of and they are fine with that. I think better at night and I just don't like my preferences being questioned or judged. As long as my kids are taken care of and happy, I'm happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment