Friday, April 4, 2014

Weekend Plans

I can't wait for the weekend. Well, tomorrow is going to be a bit of a drag because we have to do some grocery shopping and Cayce has to work, but I'm going to be busy all day tomorrow to get the house cleaned and everything done because on Sunday night, we are going to have a family night at the Monetta Drive In.

When Samantha was 6 months old, we took her to the drive in to celebrate my dad's birthday, and that was the last time we took her with us. On Sunday night, we are going to take all 3 and see how they do. We are going to go see Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Need for Speed. I'm not really interested in Captain America, but I have to watch it because it's the first movie that will be shown and Need for Speed will be right after that.

I will post all about our trip next week..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...