Saturday, April 19, 2014

Prep. Curriculum: Week 23

The theme this week was snow. It was fairly easy since she got to play in the snow earlier this year and we lived through a 3 day power outage. We only did 4 days of school.

Monday:
One of the books we read was Clifford's 1st snow day. Growing up, I loved reading and hearing about Clifford the big red dog. But for some reason, my kids are into it. I don't know why but I want them to love the same books I did growing up.

Tuesday:
The shape this week was a hexagon and Ariana knew exactly what it looked like when we were driving because every time we came to a stop sign, she would say hex-gone. It was hilarious.


Wednesday:
I gave Airy the day off so I could get some house work done and to work more on getting Samantha's school work organized.

Thursday:
She had a double lesson. She did Wednesday and Thursday work and at the end of getting everything done, she went "wooo, that's a lot of work mama" and wiped her arm across her forehead pretending to wipe away sweat. She is so silly.


Friday:
We had an early morning and was ready for the busy weekend to begin. She had a couple of workbook pages to do and that's about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...