Samantha woke up early on her birthday and that means that Cayce and I had to get up early too. Right when she walked into our room, she screamed, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY. Then she saw her brand new microphone behind our door. She immediately grabbed it and Cayce showed her how to turn it on, and Cayce grabbed his phone and took two videos of her singing. She sung her ABC's and twinkle twinkle little star.
After we got up and dressed, I started getting food prepped for our Easter dinner. We were supposed to go to my parent's house, but we decided to have dinner here instead. Cayce took Ariana and Samantha to the store where he works, and Samantha got some free birthday candy, and all of Cayce's co-workers told her happy birthday, which made her excited.
We played with the new microphone while I was cooking and then my mom and dad came over. My mom got Samantha this angel necklace that has a diamond on it, which is her birthstone. We ate dinner and me and my mom listened to music while she decorated the cake. The cake sucked because it ended up falling apart, but it was delicious.
Bud came over while we were eating and he went with Cayce and Samantha to pick out a birthday gift. She got a Doc McStuffin's radio, Sofia the first doll, and Clover the bunny. It was a great day. We didn't do any easter egg hunt because it rained the day before and it was disgusting outside.
I will post the other pics and try to get the videos posted on Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...








No comments:
Post a Comment