Monday, November 3, 2014

Halloween Night

So, after the girls were done with school and when Cayce got back home, they got into their costumes and headed out before the rain started up.



Addy stayed home again this year because she gets sick quickly and I was not about to let her go out in the rain. So, we had some candy that Cayce brought back from our pastor's house and we had tacos for supper.
waiting for her tacos.

a gummy finger. she loved these things.

When Samantha and Ariana got back home, they got dried off and comfortable and ate their supper. I then, let them stay up for another 30 minutes to watch the Ghost Adventures Halloween special. Samantha is my little Ghost Adventures buddy and will watch it with me anytime it's on, so she enjoyed that. Ariana didn't pay much attention to it and focused on her daddy playing a game on the tablet.
Watching Ghost Adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...