Sunday, November 2, 2014

Ariana Letter Curriculum: Week 2

I don't know if it's me or if I am having a easier time with Ariana this go around. We don't spend that much time on most of the stuff like I did with Samantha and I also spread her school out during the day when I allow Samantha into it. She is doing good though and this week passed by with flying colors.
listening to music with Samantha.

happy that she did this page all by herself


listening to music before the computer had to be set back to factory settings. stupid computer, lost everything, and now i have to listen to my music on my tablet. No more computer pictures of listening to music.






She had a great week, and we didn't get to start her Halloween color by number packet but we will definitely be working on that next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...