Saturday, November 8, 2014

Lowe's Workshop: Science Lab

It is science week for the Barden girls, I swear. I have been waiting for this workshop since the haunted house one. I didn't know if it would come with little science experiments, but it did and I am even more excited to use it with the kids. I really want to do another science week with Samantha, but I am not sure yet.



each kit came with four experiment cards and they have a little holder on the back,


these patches are so cute and I dislike the color purple with a passion. More on that later.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...