After we went over the letter for the week, we did some more Thanksgiving stuff. We did like 3 memory games and some do a dot pages.
She is looking through a Junie B Jones book that we read. She laughed and laughed and thought it was the most hilarious thing in the world.
On Tuesday, we worked on a bunch of Thanksgiving worksheets. We played different match games.
arranging turkey pictures by size.
she had to sort which pictures were thanksgiving and which were not and she did great. she only got one wrong.
she had to circle what was different in the pictures.
she made her own patterns.
slip of the finger and this picture happened.
To end our day on Tuesday, we watched Nim's Island. That is the cutest little movie and I want my girls to have imaginations like that one day or come up with their own stories to benefit them.On Wednesday, we started the day off with exercising. Cayce and I was cleaning the kitchen to get ready for Thanksgiving and we had our TV on a music station, and all 3 girls just started dancing, so I decided to call it their exercise and they danced for 30 minutes, and they broke a sweat. I didn't take many pictures because I was focused on getting her through her lessons and cleaning the house for the next day.
I printed out 6 copies of this page and she colored them and we had them as placemats.
making patterns
gluing by herself and matching patterns.
On Thursday, it was Thanksgiving. No School, but Samantha was talking away about turkeys and Indians. It was cute. I also submitted her mid year progress report. She has all A's in her subjects, so let's hope that she keeps it up and that we will learn a whole lot more before the year is out.
On Friday, I seriously thought about giving her the day off, but I didn't want her to get too comfortable and then ask why we aren't doing school. She hates having days off, but they are essential because I know that if she gets to overwhelmed by it, she will have a fit. She helped me with chores, because after our Thanksgiving, our house was a complete MESS!
helping sort clothes.
She finally finished her puzzle that she has been working on for the past 2 months Usually, she will fly through her puzzles and demand another one, but this one was all blue. It was aggrevating staring the blue color. I know it must have got to her for her to take as long as she did, so I am giving her a 2 month break from puzzles unless she ask to do another one.After she finished her puzzle, we realized that we were missing two pieces. So, we are on the lookout. She did 2 crafts that involved the letter N.
she made a nest and we named the bird Tweety.
The "N" nanny.
After everything else, we ended the week with another Thanksgiving packet. In this packet, she worked on writing and cutting, and placing words. I love these kind of worksheets.
the word on the sheet was table
the word was banner.























No comments:
Post a Comment