YUM! Cinnamon Rolls
cinnamon rolls and milk
Hello Kitty
When i went to get all my pots and pans ready, I dropped a big pot on my big toe and now I am sporting a nice thin lined bruise across my toe, and that was the only injury that happened. The day before Thanksgiving, we were given a new Christmas tree that is already got lights on it. I hate those types of trees because it takes away from the decorating experience.
our 10 lb turkey
done with breakfast and my child decided to have a nasty moment and smile with food in her mouth. YUCK!
new tree. 7 ft. tree,so we had to find a new spot.
After the parade went off, Cayce came home from the store and we started watching Jeff Dunham on comedy central.
Jeff Dunham and Sweet Daddy Dee!
Around 3PM, all the food was done. So we called my parents and uncle over and we all had a great time and had a bunch of laughs.
Pecan pie and dressing
Cayce's yummy and creamy mac and cheese
brussel sprouts
deviled eggs
I didn't get a picture of the turkey, because as soon as it was out of the oven, my dad was carving it. But it was delicious. After dinner, we started decorating the tree and watched some football.
sammy put the first ornament on the tree
my madre
my uncle Rick and Addy baby
Ariana putting an ornament on the tree
my dad being silly for the kids
LeeAnn Womack singing the national anthem for the Cowboys-Eagles game.
At the end of the day, we ended up watching Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector and I ended up taking a nap on the couch.

























No comments:
Post a Comment