Sunday, November 9, 2014

Ariana Letter Curriculum: Week 3

On Monday, she did her music and read aloud with Samantha. She loves getting to do some school with her big sister and it is so much easier. I am trying to work on her writing by herself. Every time she has to trace something, she wants my hand on top of hers. I am slowly getting her to do it herself, but sometimes, she just takes to long to just put it on paper.

On Tuesday, she didn't do school with Sammy. She had everything by herself. It wasn't that bad. We worked more on her writing by herself. She did some and then she wanted to take her time.
This is her favorite book this week.

writing by herself.

On Wednesday, we had a long lesson. I finally got Spotify working back on my laptop, so that was great and easier to listen to her music.

I found a cute little alphabet sign language video with Samantha during her school and I saved it, so both girls will be watching it daily and I will be signing along with it.

She loved this book and wants it as a Christmas present.
She wrote more on her own tonight and I couldn't be more proud of her. she did mess up once, but it's all good. 

On Thursday, she did most of her school with Samantha. They listened to music. Which was Aaron Copland, Never smile at a Crocodile, and The Grandfather Clock. We read The Caboose Who Got Loose again, at Ariana's request. We also did science. They learned about the cardinal and crab. Every question, I asked them, they got right. Ariana used my pen for her workbook tonight and actually did all the writing by herself and didn't ask for any help.

On Friday, we had a late day. She finally started her Halloween color by number packet. It's not that big of a deal because a page she did in her workbook, she had to color by letter, so it was easy for her because she had just learned it tonight. She has more pages to do.

listening to music on tablet





did great. did it by herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...