Monday: Got a lonely sticker to start off the week but it made my closet door much more crowded...lol
Ernie Ball Sticker
Tuesday: Got another Goodreads Giveaway Win. I was going to request this from Blogging For Books, but I won the giveaway!!
David Bowie: A Life
Wednesday: Got my next two CrowdTap missions. I will be working on these missions this week and weekend.
Affresh dishwasher, garbage disposal, and coffeemaker cleaners Crowdkit from CrowdTap
Splenda Naturals Crowdkit from CrowdTap
Thursday: Lonely magazine graced my mailbox today.
October 2, 2017 issue of Sports Illustrated
Friday: Got a mailbox full of goodness today. Book, magazine and stickers
Owl Diaries: Eva Sees a Ghost from Kellogg's Family Rewards
Stickers (forgot where they came from)
October 6, 2017 issue of Entertainment Weekly
(IT'S ELEVEN FROM STRANGER THINGS)
Saturday: Got another book and magazine today. The book surprised me because it's a hardcover. I have never gotten a hardcover book from Kellogg's Family Rewards.
Captain Underpants and the Revolting Revenge of the Radioactive Robo-boxers from Kellogg's Family Rewards
September 2017 issue of Food Network magazine










No comments:
Post a Comment