The month of September went by too fast. It was a very busy month and I read some good books, but not as many. I only read three chapter books to the girls this month. I got a few books checked off my TBR, but I didn't complete it.
1. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
2. The Cricket in Times Square by George Seldon
3. Secrets According to Humphrey by Betty G. Birney
4. The Windfall by Diksha Basu
5. The Walking Dead book 9 by Robert Kirkman
6. Batman: The Long Halloween by Jeph Loeb
7. Cress by Marissa Meyer
8. Astrotwins: Project Rescue by Mark Kelly
I am still figuring out what to put on my October TBR. But I am still in the middle of Stars Above by Marissa Meyer. I am about to finish Fairest by Marissa Meyer. I have an idea what I want to read but I won't know for certain till after I finish Winter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...






No comments:
Post a Comment