Tuesday, October 24, 2017

School Week 10 Photos

Another late post but last week was a really busy week. We got a lot done. I love when my planner gets full and it has a full spread for the week. We went the week without ink once again, and that was a major hindrance.

Monday: We had an early morning start and we finished read Double Fudge. After we got done reading, we watched some more Bill Nye the Science Guy. After Bill Nye, I had Sammy and Ariana do a writing assignment on their own animal orchestra. Addy worked on Reading Eggs junior and that is a complete disorganized mess.


After I was tired of of going through Reading Eggs junior, I turned on some sing song youtube videos for Addy. When Sammy and Airy were done with their writing, Sammy read to herself and Airy did her reading eggs and Addy wanted to work on her Leapfrog tablet.

Sammy ended her day with reading eggs, Airy ended her day with reading and Addy finished with her Leapfrog tablet.

Tuesday: The girls started school on their own this morning with Magic School Bus Rides Again. I don't like this new updated version. After that, I had Addy watch Super Why while Sammy and Airy worked on Easy Peasy and reading time.

After an hour, they switched and then Addy worked on her kindergarten workbook.

We started reading the last Humphrey book today and we ended the day with watching a YouTube video on the American Revolution.

Wednesday: The girls started the morning off with drawing pictures. Then I had them go do their morning work. I didn't take many pictures today, but the one I did take was of Sammy reading her story that she wrote to me and Adalyn.
We started watching that show called The Liberty Kids based on the American revolution and the events that took place in that time period. They are enjoying it so far.

Thursday: We started the morning with watching a documentary on the Amazonian Manatee, and they drew their own pictures of it after.



After they got their morning work done, they decided to have a pajama day and Sammy started working on her vocab while Ariana read to herself. I had Addy does some Easy peasy lessons without the printouts and it was a little difficult but manageable.

We ended the day with watching another episode of Liberty Kids.

Friday: We spent the day watching The Magic School Bus, reading Spring According To Humphrey and two more episodes of Liberty Kids.


As I am writing this, I have finally gotten ink. I had to go the generic route and it works just as well as that high dollar Canon crap. Highway robbery Canon. wanting 12.99 for a single cartridge when I paid 16.00 for a box of 20 cartridges of the colors I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...