Wednesday, February 28, 2018

February Wrap Up

I got through 8 books this month and I am currently reading three. Not the best but it was great for how short the month is. I read a mix of good and not so good books. I have read a total of 17 books so far this year and I feel myself slowing down. I have not been wanting to just sit and read anything. Also, I am not going to be doing a review on Dollhouse by the Kardashian sisters. I didn't enjoy the book and it was a waste of time and that is when my reading started to slow down too. 

1. The Sky Is Yours by Chandler Klang Smith

2. Infamous by Lauren Conrad

3. A Wrinkle In Time by Madeleine L'Engle

4. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

5. 10 Reasons Not to Fall In Love by Linda Green

6. How Democracies Die by Steven Levitsky

7. New Boy by Tracy Chevalier

8. Dollhouse by Kourtney, Kim and Khloe Kardashian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...