Sunday, February 4, 2018

School Week 24 Photo Diary

This was we didn't do much, but we got a lot of work done it seems. When I look in my planner, I only have a few things written down for each day but those were some long ass days. For example, they worked on these cheetah crafts for a good hour- hour and a half. My children are perfectionists and they have to have their work neat and gorgeous.

Monday 1/22: We started our day at 10:20 with morning work. Then we watched 2 episodes of Wildest Africa which then led to the cheetah crafts below and cheetah roars the rest of the day until bed time.



After they were finally done with their crafts, I had Addy work on Easy Peasy lessons. Ariana did some pages in her workbook. Samantha read to herself, then she ended her day with Easy Peasy lessons.

Tuesday: No Pictures. We started the day at 9:50 AM. We watched the last episode of season one and the first episode of season 2 of Wildest Africa. After, Addy watched some Super Why. Ariana did some Easy Peasy lessons. Sammy read for an hour to herself and then she went to work on her Easy Peasy lessons. Ariana had some reading time today. Addy finished her day with alphabet coloring pages.

Wednesday: We started our day at 10:20. We once again watched Wildest Africa. We are obsessed with this series of documentaries. After we started reading A Wrinkle In Time because I saw the trailer for the movie the night before and I was intrigued. I read the first two chapters out loud. Then the finished their day with Alphabet coloring pages, Workbook pages, and a writing assignment on Madagascar.


Thursday: Today we had our late start of the week. We started at 11:10AM. I just did not feel like getting out of bed, and today ended up being our most productive day it seems. We watched two more episodes of Wildest Africa. Sammy worked on phonics worksheets. Airy did reading time and Addy did some Easy Peasy lessons.
Near the end of the day, Sammy worked on some spelling sheets. Ariana did Reading Eggs mathseeds and Addy and I read a whole bunch of books. In the pic above, she is holding her two favorites out of the stack we read. We ended the day with watching some YouTube videos on Martha Washington since she was an important figure in the American Revolution.

Friday: We had our early start for the week. I always like having our early start days on Friday because I am ready for the weekend, but they are also our longest days. We started the day with watching two more episodes of Wildest Africa. After, I had them draw their favorite scenes from both episodes. That took a while. Then I realized they had two more episodes to watch and so I decided to say fuck it and we finished Wildest Africa.
After we were done with that, Sammy did some Easy Peasy lessons. Ariana worked on some workbook pages. Addy worked on her Monster High puzzle. We finished our day with reading chapter 4 of A Wrinkle In Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...