Wednesday, February 7, 2018

School Week 25 Photo Diary

I am finally getting this up on time somewhat. I am currently watching the Super Bowl. This school week was very rocky for us. Cayce went to work on Monday morning and came home two hours later sick. He didn't go back to work till Thursday. So for Monday and Tuesday, we had very late starts. I was going to give them Monday off so I could take care of Cayce, but changed my mind at the last minute. Tuesday, I just slept in because it was a very late night with Cayce.

Monday 1/29: We started at 11AM this morning. I was going to give them the day off and I told them we were taking the day off. They started playing with Legos and then I changed my mind and found some Lego challenges for them to do and they had a blast with that.


We started watching a new show again today called Wild Ones. They enjoyed this one as well. We ended the day with reading chapter 5 of A Wrinkle In Time.

Tuesday: No Pictures. Today was the latest start I think we have had this school year. We started at 11:30. We watched more Wild Ones and they seen some new animals in different parts of the world. After Addy worked on Easy Peasy. Ariana did some workbook pages. Sammy did some reading time. Adalyn ended her day with working on a puzzle. Ariana finished with reading Captain Underpants and Sammy finished her day with Easy Peasy.

Wednesday: By today, I was getting fed up of Cayce and I decided to wake up early just to bug him. It didn't and we started school around 9:35. They did their morning work and we finished watching Wild Ones.
Addy worked on some calendar pages. Ariana did typing on Easy Peasy. Samantha worked on her reading. We ended the day reading Chapter 6 of A Wrinkle In Time.

Thursday: We had a 10AM start time. Cayce went back to work and it was very odd. I wanted him back home. We read two chapters of A Wrinkle In Time. After, Sammy did some reading to herself. Ariana worked on some more workbook pages. Addy did Easy Peasy lessons. We finished the day with watching a YouTube video called "The Real Martha Washington".



Friday: NO SCHOOL. I gave the girls the day off to take a mental health day. Cayce brought it up because he noticed that I was feeling really burnt out and I had been really sad all week about everything. I woke Samantha up early because I was planning on a Ghost Adventures marathon, but my amazon fire stick had a different plan.

Saturday: The girls went to a home depot workshop to make up Friday. They made a Valentine's cornhole game and they have been having a blast. Cayce also took them shopping with their tooth money to buy a birthday present for Adalyn. Then they went to a Toys R Us Pokemon event and they socialized with some other kids waiting for the event to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...