Monday 2/12: I did plan on starting early and I did get up after Cayce had left for work, but then I stupidly went back to bed, and overslept. They had their pop tarts for breakfast and we ended up starting at 10:45. Ariana did more workbook pages and Sammy did Easy Peasy while Addy watched Super Why.
After Addy got done watching Super Why, she did her Easy Peasy while Ariana did some reading and Sammy also worked on her Easy Peasy lessons.
We ended our day with reading library books.
Tuesday:We had our early start that I wanted for Monday morning. Sammy started at 7:40 when she got done eating her pop tart and then I started Ariana and Addy when they got done with their breakfast. Addy started her day with drawing and Sammy started her day with Reading Eggs Mathseeds lesson and then she decided she wanted to work on Reading Eggs worksheets. Ariana did more workbook pages. She is flying through that workbook.
After a few ore hours of each doing reading time and Easy Peasy, we watched a show on baby animals on Netflix.
Addy made a little shapes booklet.
Even though Sammy started her day early, they all finished their days at the same time. Ariana finished her day with Reading Eggs. Addy completed her morning work and calendars and weather graph.Wednesday: We had a very late start to the morning. They did their morning work and then we started a new show called Hidden Kingdoms and it was cool. Then we watched two more episodes of Baby Animals In The Wild. Afterwards, Ariana did reading time. Addy did Easy Peasy lessons and Sammy did some Reading Eggs spelling sheets. After an hour, they did other work. Addy got some Valentine's Day coloring pages while her sisters worked on spelling lessons.
Airy ended her day with Reading Eggs worksheets. Addy was still coloring at the end of the school day and Sammy finished her day with reading to me.
Thursday: We started our day at 9:30. We had a "concert" where we all just sang songs for the fun of it. That's how they woke me up.. singing Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes at the top of their lungs. Then we watched more Netflix and then I pulled up an episode of Liberty's Kids on Deborah Sampson and then after, I had Airy and Sammy draw commemorative stamps for her. Addy re-watched Leapfrog during this time and she was singing along and dancing..
We finished our day with reading time and reading the rest of our library books.
Friday: I was happy that Friday was finally here. I once again woke up with Cayce and then went back to sleep and we had another late day. They had morning work and Netflix. When we got done with watching our shows, I had Sammy and Ariana do a free write that had to include an animal that they had seen today in the shows we watched. They did great with their stories but I have realized that their writing is getting repetitive and that has to be fixed. While they were writing, Addy finished her Valentine's day coloring pages and then she finished her day with Easy Peasy lessons. She moved on to the letter T and got to make a train craft today.
Sammy and Ariana finished their day with reading to each other. After the school day was done, I felt the exhaustion and happiness that we had a great week without any meltdowns.













No comments:
Post a Comment