HAPPY TUESDAY my dudes. This weeks top ten Tuesday prompt is brought to us by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl. The prompt is book titles that would make great song titles. At first when I saw this prompt, I was like I have no freaking clue, but then I started scrolling through my Good Reads shelves and staring at my bookshelves and a couple started to pop out.
1. Spin Cycle
2. The 8th Circle
3. The Wicked Pavilion
4. By Gaslight
5. Hum If You Don't Know The Words
6. Forever With You
7. Bloody Bones
8. I Am Haunted
9. Hatchet
10. Against Authority
I also chose book titles that I feel would go well with my favorite genre of music, which rock & heavy metal.
Hum if You Don't Know the Words is a great pick!
ReplyDeleteMy <a href="lydiaschoch.com/“>post</a>.
Spin Cycle sounds like a great song title. So many possible song topics for that one.
ReplyDeleteGreat list! "Forever With You" is actually a song. :)
ReplyDeleteHere's my TTT list this week.
These definitely sound like rock/heavy metal songs! Nice picks.
ReplyDeleteHappy TTT!