HAPPY ELECTION DAY!!! Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by Jana over at the That Artsy Reader Girl. This week's theme is all about non bookish hobbies. My main hobby is reading obviously and takes up most of my time, but there are other things that I love to do. Here they are.
1. ANIMAL CROSSING: My husband Cayce bought this game on his birthday back in May and my kids and I have become obsessed. My top three villager are Margie, Zucker and Raymond.
2. ONLINE WINDOW SHOPPING: We all have those days where we click add to cart all day every day.
3. BOARD GAMES: My kids love to play board games and my husband is a huge collector of different versions of Monopoly and our game nights have lasted until 2 or 3 in the mornings.
4. GHOST ADVENTURES: I binge this show whenever I have free time. It is an addiction.
5. MAKING YOUTUBE VIDEOS: I do make YouTube videos about books, so it's kind of bookish.
6. LESSON PLANNING: I have been homeschooling my kids since 2014 and planning their lessons and what they learn is thrilling and fun and I get to feel like a good parent.
7. BLOGGING: I have been blogging since 2012.
8. GIFT GIVING: I love to shop and give people gifts. It makes me happy and I love to see their expressions when they unwrap or pull it out of the bag.
9. PLANNING: I am always on the lookout for new planner stickers and themes and watching for new stationary items and the new yearly planners.
10. FISHING: I grew up in a family that treats fishing as a religion and it is a thing that I do with my dad a lot.

I like board games, too.
ReplyDeleteMy post.