Tuesday, January 19, 2021

TOP TEN TUESDAY: 10 Books I Wanted to Read Last Year But Didn't!

 


It's another Tuesday and that means another TTT blogpost. This week's prompt is 10 books that you didn't get to last year. Last year I made a series I wanted to start list and last month I also made a list of books I wanted to read before the end of 2020. I am making these books a priority this year and they will be at the top of  monthly TBR lists. 

1. Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson


2. The Witcher by  Andrzej Sapkowski


3. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas


4. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff


5. Fire and Blood by George R.R. Martin


6. The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux


7. The English Assassin by Daniel Silva


8. The Dragon Ridge Tombs by Tianxia Bachang


9. Children of Virtue and Vengeance by Tomi Adeyemi


10. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo  (CURRENTLY READING)


Which one should I read in February? 

7 comments:

  1. So many books that are just wonderful. Good luck with your list. My TTT list

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to read Children of Virtue and Vengeance last year too! Hope you get to these books soon :)
    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Children of Virtue and Vengeance last year and was kind of disappointed, I hope it works out better for you!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/01/19/top-ten-tuesday-299/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read The Phantom of the Opera yet either!

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed Illuminae. I don't normally read that genre and I loved it, so I would recommend it. I hope you get to it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoy reading these when you get to them. Here's my Top Ten Tuesday list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many books so little time, am I right? Hope you manage to get around to these. Happy reading! My TTT https://readwithstefani.com/books-i-meant-to-read-in-2020/

    ReplyDelete

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...