Saturday, January 16, 2021

Review: Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

 


I for sure made this a priority this month and I am so mad at myself for not picking this up sooner. I enjoy this series way more than the Mortal Instruments. To me, this is more mature than the Mortal Instruments. I can't stand the time era, I don't like anything Victorian England but I didn't have many problems with the setting in this installment. I was expecting to cry because I had been spoiled for some things, but I only teared up and not a full blown sob. I can't go into much of what happened in this because SPOILERS. I can say that my jaw dropped many times. I totally did not see someone changing into a different character and now I can't wait to get to another book that is set around this character. 

I am staying away from synopsis of the other books that Cassandra Clare has written because I don't want to spoil myself. I am making it a priority to catch up with the rest of the series this year because I can't keep my pace of a book a year. I actually thought about re-reading the infernal devices first and then start over in the Mortal Instruments because while reading this, I was confused and thought back to what had happened already in the Mortal Instruments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...