Tuesday, January 5, 2021

TOP TEN TUESDAY: January- June Anticipated Releases

 There are a lot of books that are coming out this year that have piqued my interest and I am stoked. Some of my favorite authors have new works coming out (hopefully), there are some series ending that I am in love with and will most likely cry while reading. Thanks to Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl for hosting TTT. Now on to my top 10>>>>>


1. Lore by Alexandra Bracken

2. The Gilded Ones by Namina Forna

3. Bridge of Souls by Victoria Schwab

4. Aru Shah and the City of Gold by Roshani Chokshi

5. Witches Steeped in Gold by Ciannon Smart

6. Wings of Ebony by J. Elle

7. Amari and the Night Brothers by B.B. Alston

8. My Contrary Mary by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton and Jodi Meadows

9. Angel of Greenwood by Randi Pink

10. The Last Fallen Star by Graci Kim




8 comments:

  1. The Gilded Ones is on my list as well! So many exciting new release coming out this year https://readwithstefani.com/most-anticipated-book-releases-of-2021/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aru Shah does sound interesting.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lore and Bridge of Souls were both on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/01/05/top-ten-tuesday-297/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Witches Steeped in Gold sounds fascinating. Definitely checking that out this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the title "Witches Steeped in Gold" - it sounds intriguing! I hope you enjoy all of these when you read them. :)

    My TTT: https://herbookishdesires.wordpress.com/2021/01/05/%f0%9f%93%9atop-ten-tuesday-most-anticipated-releases-for-the-first-half-of-2021%f0%9f%a4%a9/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bridge of Souls just came to my attention today and that cover has me curious! I hope you love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amari and the Night Brothers by B.B. Alston is intriguing. Nice cover, too! Middle Grade stories are great. :)

    ReplyDelete

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...