Tuesday, January 26, 2021

TOP TEN NEW-TO-ME AUTHORS I READ IN 2020

 


It's another TTT and the topic is 10 new to me authors that I read in 2020. Thanks to Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl for hosting Top Ten Tuesdays. Now onto my list!!

1. Kristin Hannah; The Nightingale

2. Evelyn Skye; Circle of Shadows and Cloak of Night

3. George R.R. Martin; A song of Ice and Fire series AKA A Game of Thrones

4. Claire Kann; Let's Talk About Love

5. Edwin Fontanez, The Illuminated Forest

6. Kim Johnson; This is My America

7. Mitchell Zuckoff; Lost in Shangri-La and 13 Hours in Benghazi

8. Joe Hill; Locke & Key and NOS4A2

9. Tara Clancy; The Clancys of Queens

10. Brodi Ashton and Jodi Meadows; My Lady Jane and My Plain Jane
     *I have read from Cynthia Hand before*



1 comment:

  1. Did you like A Song of Ice and Fire? So many people love that series!

    My post.

    ReplyDelete

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...