Friday, January 1, 2021

A-Z Reading Challenge Wrap Up// 2020

At the beginning of the year, I made an A-Z reading challenge. I filled it with nonfiction book titles from around the world. I wanted to read two books a month from my list and was doing great until the pandemic hit and shut down my library in March. My library did not reopen until July and most of the books that I had on hold were fiction. So once again, my challenge was put on hold. Back in November, I started the challenge again because I missed doing it. I will be continuing this challenge in 2021 and hoping to finish it. 

JANUARY





FEBRUARY




MARCH





APRIL



MAY
None

JUNE
None

JULY
None

AUGUST
None

SEPTEMBER
None

OCTOBER
None

NOVEMBER


DECEMBER
None

Out of 26 books, I only read 7. Not a great number and it is a fail, but due to the circumstances, I can let it slide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...