Tuesday, May 18, 2021

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Book Titles That Are Complete Sentences


 Happy Tuesday!!!! Todays TTT prompt is book titles that are complete sentences. Fairly easy. 


  1. The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
  2. A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
  3. The Qualities of Wood by Mary Vensel White
  4. Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman
  5. Around the World in 80 Days by Marian Leighton
  6. Journey to the Center of the Earth by Jules Verne
  7. Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
  8. A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
  9. For Whom the Bell Tolls by Ernest Hemingway
  10. Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng

9 comments:

  1. Ooh Hitchiker's, and I like Journey as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great books there! This is my TTT for this week - an eclectic mix! I also tried for a range of sentence types!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This week's topic was hard. Here is mine: https://moretoodiscover.blogspot.com/2021/05/top-ten-tuesday-book-titles-that-are.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy was such a good read, too.

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-book-titles-that-are-complete-sentences/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea to Around the world in 80 days! That is my reading challenge this year. Just around the world in 80 books. And Jules Verne! Gosh, you can actually chose more than one there!

    Great selection. I thought today was a fun prompt!

    TTT - The new Mary Higgins Clark in 10 sentences

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love GONE WITH THE WIND!

    Happy TTT!

    Susan
    www.blogginboutbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found this week's topic too difficult so I changed mine!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/05/18/top-ten-tuesday-316/

    ReplyDelete

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...