Tuesday, May 25, 2021

TOP TEN TUESDAY: My Favorite Book Quotes

 


Today's TTT prompt is quotes that fit a theme. I am deciding to share my 10 favorite quotes because every time I think of a certain topic, my mind goes blank. So this feels sort of like a cop out but whatever. Also, make sure you click the follow button on the left hand side so you don't miss future top ten Tuesday posts. 

1. Suzanne Collins, Mockingjay

   * "You love me. Real or not real?" 


2. Claire Kann, Let's Talk About Love

   * "Lagging sent her into a cataclysmic rage and buffering was her absolute kryptonite."


3. Kiersten White, Chosen

   *  "You know how Americans feel about King George's tea."


4. George R.R, Martin,  A Game of Thrones

   * "When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."


5. Hannah Capin, I Am Margaret Moore

   * "I believe in monsters with wide smiles, beautiful and bright, that live in grand old Victorians; that push girls into the mud; that take our voices and tell us what we are."


6. Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Princess

   * "Woolsey bites on occasion, and I'm concerned."


7. Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples, SAGA Volume 7

   * " As my mother used to say, kids is a drag."


8. Candace Fleming, Ben Franklins in My Bathroom

   * "I shall strive to control the whirlwinds in my bowels."


9. Mary H.K. Choi, Yolk

   * "You, I thought I'd get to keep, my smallest blood clot."


10. Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games

   * "HAPPY HUNGER GAMES, and may the odds be ever in your favor."

8 comments:

  1. I love the Mockingjay and Game of Thrones ones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy reading people's favorite quotes. I think quotes are my favorite topics on Top Ten Tuesday. My quote topic this week is TREES

    ReplyDelete
  3. I opted for my favorite book quotes as well this week. Here's my TTT https://readwithstefani.com/my-favorite-quotes-from-books/ Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hunger Games! Real all the way! And there's a quote from GOT too -- really can't get enough of those! :) Happy TTT ~Lex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quote from #3 was too funny!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some great choices here!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/05/25/top-ten-tuesday-317/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great quotes!

    Happy TTT!

    Susan
    www.blogginboutbooks.com

    ReplyDelete

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...