My first post for the Sunday Post Meme hosted by the Caffeinated Reviewer. i have been looking for new ways to interact with the book blogging community and I have been loving all of the new blogs that I have discovered due to blog memes and link ups. If you are new to my blog, I would love a follow.
This week was our first full week of summer break. My kids and I relaxed all week because this school year was more taxing. We are a full time homeschooling family, and with everything closed and no way to go on field trips safely, this year was more exhausting and personalities were grown. I was also recovering from side effects of my 2nd dose of the Covid-19 vaccine. My arm got swollen and was itchy like crazy. And finally for my rambling, yesterday was my husband's 31st birthday and we had his best friend and cousin over for a cookout.
Review: I Am Margaret Moore by Hannah Capin
TOP TEN TUESDAY: My Favorite Book Quotes
BLOG TOUR: Battle of the Bullies by Fenyx Blue
REVIEW: Within These Wicked Walls by Lauren Blackwood
TAG THURSDAY: The Secret Life of a Book Blogger



No comments:
Post a Comment